About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pinterest Project: Easter Paint Chip Garland













                     Source: modernparentsmessykids.com via Heather on Pinterest


With Easter fast approaching, I hit up Pinterest for some decorating inspiration. Since I happen to be married to a paint salesman, paint chips are easy to come by, and this seemed like just the project for me!

Here is my version hanging from our makeshift mantle (sorry for the horrible lighting).



And a better view up close.



I used the directions and template from the link above, but I changed things up a bit to use materials I already had.  I only have a regular hole punch, so I punched holes on the sides of each egg and connected them with 3"x6" pieces of tulle.


I was happy with the outcome, and I'm already thinking about a festive 4th of July version!

No comments:

Post a Comment