About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Candid

I'm always trying to get pictures of Emery just doing whatever she's doing - candid shots.  But most of you probably already know that she likes to pose for the camera!

Lately, I've caught a few shots of her just being her, minus the cheesy grin.


I was going to throw out her birthday flowers, so I let her play with one in the yard.


Oh dear.  I can just picture her texting and rolling her eyes.


I'm not really sure what she was doing here, but she looked so peaceful, and I thought it was a good profile shot.

We had a good Spring Break, although it wasn't much different than a normal week for us!  It was nice to spend time at the zoo with some of our friends who had the week off.  Daddy couldn't believe we didn't take a single picture there!


On Saturday, we celebrated JP's first birthday!


It was hard to get a good picture of the kiddos, but don't they look cute in their Hawaiian outfits???
 

Of course, Emery had to "help" open JP's presents.  She also tested most of them to make sure they were up to her standards!


Emery is 13 months old as of last week.  She's about 31" tall and weighs about 23 lbs.  She has 12 teeth now, wears a size 4 diaper, and fits mostly in 18 month clothes (although I put her in a lot of 24 month stuff so she can wear it for awhile).  

She looks more like a little girl and less like a baby each day.  Each new milestone is fun and exciting, but it just goes by too fast.  It makes me very glad I've kept up with this blog (for the most part), so that I can remember when she was a tiny little thing!

Well I'm making Chocolate Zucchini Bread, and the oven just beeped, so I guess that will have to be it!  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment