About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

40 Weeks


This week was pretty boring - filled with lots of errands and and appointments and stuff.  Not a whole lot to take pictures of!


We took advantage of some nice weather and spent time outside.


I also made sure to get one more pose out of my cornstarch sidewalk paint masterpiece!


E tried eggs for the first time this week.  I'm enjoying being able to give her more than just purees.  Breakfast one morning this week was toast with cream cheese, scrambled eggs, and banana chunks.  Such a big girl!

We are headed to SM on Tuesday to celebrate Thanksgiving with my parents, so hopefully my next blog post will be more interesting.  Have a great week, safe travels if you're going somewhere, and a wonderful time with those you love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment