About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dreaming of a Pink Christmas


Last Christmas, I was 7ish months pregnant.  I knew I was having a girl and kept daydreaming about all the cute Christmas stuff I'd do with then-nameless baby girl.

The day after Christmas, much to Abraham's chagrin, I purchased a 4-foot pink tree for the nursery!  I was so excited to pull it out and decorate it this year.  I had visions of a pink, brown, and white tree to match her bedding, but I couldn't justify buying new stuff when I had so much already.


It's not what I had envisioned, but I'm happy with how it turned out, and I didn't buy anything.  I even used a tutu as a tree skirt!  Now I just have to hide the darn cord...

No comments:

Post a Comment