About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

12 Weeks

Hazel was 12 weeks old last Friday!


Our good friend Vincent turned 2, so we celebrated with him at the splash pad!


Emery is a big fan of the splash pad AND cake!


The birthday boy and brother JP came over for a fun (and hot and messy) backyard play date a few days later.


Hazel is tiny size-wise, but she is still getting big too fast as far as I'm concerned! 


Most mornings, I bring the girls into my room and we watch the news while I feed Hazel.  I love these lazy morning snuggles.  They will be gone soon because Emery is about to start school, and we will be rushing around every morning!


I am so thankful for this sweet little face.  She is such a sweet baby and just the perfect addition to our family!

1 comment: