About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hazel's First Roadtrip

A couple of weeks ago, we loaded up and headed to see Grandma and Grandpa in San Marcos!

I was a little nervous about the drive because Hazel is not a huge fan of the carseat, but it went pretty well.  We had a fantastic weekend and took a lot of pictures!

The first night, we went to dinner at Hays County BBQ.  I highly recommend it to anyone in the area, especially if you have kids because they have a play area!


We all liked the food a lot, and Emery was very happy playing outside.




They also had live music for the rest of us to enjoy!


The next morning, we headed down the street to my godparents' house to let Emery swim. She had a blast, of course.







After swimming, I headed to get my hair done!


Later in the evening, the adults enjoyed margaritas on the patio while Emery and Buddy the dog played.









Before we left on Sunday, we wanted to get some family pictures.



Last but not least, we drove home!  It was a great weekend packed with lots of fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment