About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Check In: Week 5

I stuck with walking this week since it seemed to work last week and we get to spend time as a family.  I intended to walk more this week than last week, but that didn't happen.  So again this week I took two 2+ mile walks and (mostly) watched what I ate (although I did indulge in a little Easter candy).

Week 5 Stats (10 weeks PP)
Weight Lost:  -0.7 lbs.
Total Lost:  32.3 lbs.
Remaining Weight:  10.7 lbs.


I didn't expect as good of results as last week, so I am content with this week's results.  Really as long as there is a minus sign each week, I am happy!  My goal this week is to REALLY walk more instead of intending to...

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great! I still have 16 pounds to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! You're doing great too, and Kennedy is precious!

    ReplyDelete