About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

10 Weeks - Happy Easter!


The biggest events this week were the birth of cousin Giovanna and obviously Easter!  I know E is too young to understand the concept of an Easter basket and this was more for me than her, but I'm okay with that...



We had a great Easter and I hope you did too!  Judging by the picture below, E thought I (I mean the Easter Bunny) did a good job on her basket.


The cousins taking a little nap together after church.


Our cute little family (if I do say so myself).



E decided to change into something a little more comfortable after church.


Last but not least, here are a few shots from earlier this week.




Happy Easter Y'all!!!

1 comment: