About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Check In: Week 4

I was fully prepared to "forget" about this post today.  As I mentioned last week, I took the week off from jogging to let my knees rest.  I was planning to walk at least 4 or 5 nights, but it didn't happen.  I did walk 2 nights, 2 miles each, but I wasn't expecting good news from the scale this morning.  Somehow, with very little effort, I lost the most weight of any of the weeks since I started actively trying.  Umm...I'll take it!

Week 4 Stats (9 weeks PP)
Weight Lost:  -2.0 lbs.
Total Lost:  31.6 lbs.
Remaining Weight:  11.4 lbs.


I'm still on the fence about what I'll do this week.  My knees are feeling much better, so I might go back to jogging/walking.  However, I use an app sometimes to track how many calories I burn, and on my walks this week, I burned almost as many calories as I do when I jog (because I am painfully slow), and Abraham and the baby were able to come too.  Decisions, decisions - maybe I'll do a combination of both!


Wish me luck because I doubt the scale will be that kind 2 weeks in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment