Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hazel ~ 8 Months

8 Months already?  We are getting dangerously close to a year old!


After a month of crawling, Hazel has gotten fast and can get into trouble quickly!  She can go back and forth from crawling to sitting and is really enjoying her mobility.


She finally got some teeth!  Hazel has never been a great eater, but it turns out she just wanted real food!  She will eat anything and everything we give her, and since big sister is super picky, I'm praying this lasts!


Personality wise, Hazel is still a doll.  She really seems to enjoy people, and I'm looking forward to seeing her personality continue to develop.


As much as I want to slow down time to savor this baby stage, I was reminded recently that not everyone gets to see their baby grow up.  Every day that I get to watch my children grow is a gift and not to be taken for granted!

3 comments:

  1. Great way to capture these moments. Girls will have to look at when older.
    We're lucky to have a few pics here and there from babies on up.
    This is really special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete