About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Check In : Week 7

I weighed in this morning knowing that no matter what, I would be happy with the outcome because I worked my behind off this week.  I ran/walked/sprinted 5 times this week for a total of over 10 miles.  I also worked on running longer periods without walking and got in several stretches of 5-6 minutes (which is awesome for me since I am most definitely NOT a runner).

I also kept my food in check this week.  I had a lot of motivation after seeing the weight gain last week!

Week 7 Stats (12 weeks PP)
Weight Lost:  -3.3 lbs.
Total Lost:  34.3 lbs.
Remaining Weight:  8.7 lbs.


I feel very motivated this week for several reasons:


1.  Working hard last week and seeing good results makes me want to do it again!
2.  I have less than 10 pounds to lose now which seems less daunting!
3.  I still can't button my pre-pregnancy pants, but I can get them over my hips and fasten them with a rubber band which is something I could not do until recently!
4.  I haven't eaten ice cream since I was pregnant, and I made a deal with myself that I get to eat a bowl of ice cream when I get below a certain weight.  I am only 0.8 lbs. from reaching this goal!


This is my last week of maternity leave, and I know it will be harder to exercise once I go back to work, so I really want to make this week count.

2 comments:

  1. This is your last week of maternity leave? Who is going to take care of Miss E once you're back to teaching?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is coming down to watch her for the 3 weeks I have left. Fall is TBD...

    ReplyDelete