About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Friday, May 13, 2011

3 Months!

I can't believe my big girl is 3 months old! 


We are in SM this weekend visiting my parents.  We had E's 3 month portraits taken by the photographer that shot our wedding along with other family photos.  E looked adorable but did NOT cooperate.  We couldn't get the slightest smile out of her, and she cried more than anything.  The photographer is great and works wonders, so I hope she was able to get something cute.


 
E celebrated her 3 month birthday with a milestone!  She has been close to rolling from her stomach to her back for a couple of weeks, but she could never figure out how to get over her arm.  She did it today though!  Grandma D and I were there to witness the feat and gave her lots of applause and praise.  We have not been able to recreate the moment for Daddy and Grandpa D, but we are working on it!



I just can't believe how fast E is growing.  It seems like I just started dressing her in 3 month clothes (that swallowed her), and now she is in 6 month stuff.  I went out and bought several 9 month outfits because we don't have a ton of stuff bigger than 6 months, and I'm sure it will sneak up on me!


Happy 3 Month Birthday Baby Girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment