About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

15 Weeks


Emery had a great week!  She and Grandma D played and sang and hung out all week while Daddy and I worked.  Her new milestone this week was rolling from her back to her stomach.  Only Grandma D got to witness this event, so we are hoping she'll do it again soon!


E's hair is getting so long that I thought I'd try pigtails.  It worked and she just looked adorable!


E is also now ready to hit the beach or the pool.  I've been looking for a cute bathing suit for her, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money because I'm not sure how much use we'll get out of it.  Luckily, I found this one at The Children's Place for about $5.50, and I think it's adorable.

This weekend was fun because we went to a graduation party for two of my cousins.  Emery was such a good girl and met lots of family for the first time.  Somehow I got 0 pictures of this event (I think I was talking too much).  So instead, here are a few other cute pictures:


Emery getting ready to go to 100% Taquito


Playing in the swing at Grandma and Grandpa K's


Grandma K and her two girls


Exhausted girl after a long weekend


Daddy likes to play with E's hair during bath time

We are excited that tomorrow is a holiday because we need to relax after this weekend!  And I only have 4 more days until I'm out for summer and back with my cutie every day.  

We got E a Jumperoo this afternoon, so stay tuned for some cute pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment