About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Check In: Week 11

Summer is here!!!  Now that I know Emery likes the pool, I definitely need to look good in a bathing suit!  I only ran once this past week because the last week of school is a little busy, but I'm happy with my weight loss, so oh well...

Week 11 Stats (16 weeks PP)
Weight Lost:  -1.7 lbs.
Total Lost:  37.7 lbs.
Remaining Weight:  5.3 lbs.

I sometimes read about other people's post-baby weight loss and feel discouraged because mine is slower, but oh well.  It's coming off, and I guess that's all that matters, right?

3 comments:

  1. Dont be discouraged. you are WAY ahead of me :) I still have 15 to go but I am going to put in the hard work this week and get off of this number I am stuck on! KEEP up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! I was feeling pretty good about it, but then I read a blog where the girl was 1 week PP and had 10 lbs. left to lose and another one where the girl was 2 weeks PP with 5 lbs. to lose. I don't think either of them gained as much as I did though, so I guess that's to be expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Come by my page to pick it up.

    Amanda
    http://talesfromamother.blogspot.com/2011/06/awesome-blogging-community.html

    ReplyDelete