About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Jump Jump Jumperoo!

Over the last few weeks, E has become much more active, so we really wanted to get her a Jumperoo.  I had my eye on the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo because it had great reviews, and Amazon had it for $65.  Abraham is a Craigslist fanatic, so I held off on buying it in case we could find a good one on there.

Last weekend while we were at Grandma and Grandpa K's house, Abraham checked the Craigslist app on his phone and sure enough, someone had just posted the exact one I wanted, and it was only 15 minutes away.  It was in great condition (their little boy didn't care for it), so we bought it for only $35!  After a thorough cleaning, it was all ready for E to jump away.

Here is a video from earlier today.  I will let you decide whether or not she likes it...


I think this was a good buy!

2 comments: