About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

18 Weeks


What a big week!  E turned 4 months old, which I blogged about here.  She had her 4 month well child visit and shots, which I blogged about here.  And she started eating solids, which I blogged about here.  By the way, she is loving rice cereal!

The last 2 weeks have been rough in the sleep department, but that looks like it's turning around.  Thank goodness because it was running me ragged.  E is no longer swaddled at night and she is back to sleeping longer stretches, which makes for a happy momma!

In between all these big events, E and I also went swimming with Miss Lori and out to lunch with some lovely ladies and a younger man!


E wanted to make a good impression while also making it clear that she is high maintenance.


E made the first move, but baby Hayden wasn't so sure!


I love having the high chair in the kitchen now.  E is content to sit in it and play while I cook or clean (or take her picture).

Last but not least, a cute picture of E with Aunt D.


I have lots of Father's Day pictures, so I decided to save them for a separate post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment