About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

16 Weeks


This past Friday was my last day of school, so I'm back with E full time for the summer!  You will notice that almost all of the pictures from this week are in the same outfit because I didn't take any while I was working...oops.  The most exciting this this week was E's first time in a pool.  If you haven't seen the cute pictures, read this post.

I just can't believe what a sweet baby Emery is.  The majority of the time, she is just so content and lovable.  She seems to adapt to whatever environment she's in, and it's nice to be able to take her places and not be stressed out.  I just can't get enough of her!

Here are some cute pictures from this week (mostly this weekend):


E sees her new Jumperoo for the first time!


Trying to figure out what to do with it...





Once she got the hang of the Jumperoo, it was all smiles!




Worn out from all the jumping.



E really seems to like being outside. 


I am really looking forward to being at home with E again.  She changes and grows so quickly, I just have to soak everything up while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment