Sunday, June 26, 2011

19 Weeks


We didn't do a whole lot this week, so I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do.

E continues to love her time in the Jumperoo.  She usually ignores the hanging frog and bird, but this week, she noticed them and batted at them constantly.


I have so many pictures of her sleeping, but she's just so darn cute.


On Thursday, we dressed up to go visit Grandma K.


But mostly we just relaxed this week.


Rice cereal has been quite a hit for the last week and a half, so I decided to start oatmeal today.  E liked it just as much as rice cereal.  It's really funny to watch her eat because she is excited about every bite.  I'm really looking forward to fruits and veggies, but I think I'll wait on those until she's closer to 5 months.


We've really upped the amount of tummy time we do each day since E has a bit of a flat spot on the back of her head.  This week she started trying to escape.  She can't figure it out, but it's pretty funny to watch.


I am so not ready for her to be mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment