About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Monday Check In (Yes It's Tuesday, but I'm still here)

Ok, so I've been horrible with my Monday Check In posts lately.  I just can't seem to do them!  But I have still been weighing in weekly, so I will get caught up today.

I haven't been exercising at all.  Horrible, I know, but I was running outside, and I just can't make myself do it now that the heat and humidity are so high.  I need to find something that I can do inside that is free!

Week 12 Stats (17 weeks PP)
Weight GAINED:  +0.2 lbs.
Total Lost:  37.5 lbs.
Remaining Weight:  5.5 lbs.


Week 13 Stats (18 weeks PP)
Weight Lost:  -0.9 lbs.
Total Lost:  38.4 lbs.
Remaining Weight:  4.6 lbs.


Week 14 Stats (19 weeks PP)
Weight Lost:  -0.4 lbs.
Total Lost:  38.8 lbs.
Remaining Weight:  4.2 lbs.


Other than not stuffing myself with tons of fatty foods, I'm kind of just letting the weight come off naturally at this point.  The number on the scale doesn't really bother me because if I lose 1 more pound, I'll weigh what I weighed on my wedding day.  I feel like it's a good, healthy weight for me.  BUT, I would like to tone everything up a bit!

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred right now and it's pretty much amazing. I got it from Netflix and then ripped it and I do it every day after work. It's only 20 minutes and it helps tone and define so much! You just need some hand weights to use during the weight training sections. I can't recommend it enough!

    ReplyDelete