About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

20 Weeks

Yes, I know she has drool all over her shirt.

What a wonderful (and busy) week!

Monday and Tuesday were pretty laid back.  Mommy did a lot of cleaning, so E got to play with her toys.  Monday morning, I put E in her Jumperoo and went to put a load of laundry in the washer.  A minute later, I realized she wasn't making noise like she usually does, so I went to check on her and found this!


Later on that day, I found her trying to nap in the Bumbo.  I guess she was tired that day!


All the play time made for a happy girl!



Wednesday, we dressed up to go visit Grandma K.  E has several pairs of shoes, but until that day, we had never successfully worn any out of the house!


Thanks to Miss Lori for this cute pair!


On Thursday, I loaded up E, and we headed to my school so I could submit my letter of resignation.  Did you here that?  I QUIT MY JOB THIS WEEK!!!  I get to be with this cutie all day every day.  (I will probably write a separate post about this later.)


On Friday, E had her first official playdate!  She played with handsome Mr. JP while Mommy ate lunch with his sweet mommy, Miss Claire.  After lunch, we took them to the pool where E had a good time, even though she had not napped well that morning.  Success!


Saturday brought even more excitement as we prepared for out-of-state visitors!


Mommy's longtime friend Marisa was in town for the weekend, so she stopped by to meet Miss Emery for the first time!  


We don't get to see Marisa often because she lives in Chicago (and will live in Pittsburgh soon!), so we are always happy to see her.


Later that evening, we packed up a picnic and headed to Discovery Green.  


We even packed some oatmeal for E, which she gobbled down as usual.



This morning, we went to church, then spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing/napping!

And of course I can't leave you without some other cute pictures from this week!

Emery loves her bath time.  This picture makes me laugh because she looks like such a little grownup relaxing in the bathtub! 


Love these cheeks!


All ready for bedtime!


Emery has really gotten a better handle on holding and playing with her toys lately. 


And of course, she loves her Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment