About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

23 Weeks


We had a great week.  We started out with a visit from Grandma D.  While she was here, Emery got to meet some of our good family friends, Sallye and Rob.  I say friends, but they might as well be family!  E had another fun playdate this week with JP and Hayden.  All three ended up asleep, but that was nice for the mommies!  We spent yesterday with Grandma and Grandpa K and got to eat yummy homemade Persian food.  Today was a nice relaxing Sunday - church, lunch, naps, and dinner!

Cute pictures from this week:

Tummy Time

Relaxing

Dressed up to meet S & R


Sweet Potatoes!

Playdate here we come!

For some reason, I didn't take any pictures at the playdate, so I stole these from JP's mommy!
 


I can't believe it's the last week of July!  If I were going back to work, I'd be freaking out already.  It's kind of nice not to have the back-to-school stress to worry about!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. She looks so much like you in that second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! No school stress = a much better life :)

    ReplyDelete