About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

21 Weeks


No big outings this week, but cute pictures to share, of course.

I love all the funny facial expressions babies make!


E wanted to show off her onesie from Aunt Sarah because she thinks it's accurate.


Tired girl getting her nighttime bottle.


Using the Boppy to practice sitting up


Trying to escape the Boppy


Viewing her toys from a different angle


While I don't usually plop E in front of the TV, I thought it was appropriate for her to watch the space shuttle launch.


Trying to eat her rubber ducky

Trying to eat her towel 


Probably thinking about eating the block


Thinking the snail's antenna looks pretty tasty (sense a trend?)


That's all I have this week.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment