About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

24 Weeks

(she was in a serious mood during our photo shoot!)

E had a big week!  It always seems like she's growing up fast, but this week she really seemed like a big girl.

The biggest news is that she got her first tooth this week (bottom right)!  Tuesday morning, I suspected she might be teething, so I felt around in her mouth and felt a little bump.  By Thursday it had broken through her gums.  It looks as though the one next to it will follow soon.

I wish I could show you a picture, but since I can barely get a peek at it myself, photographs are out of the question.

E is also getting better at sitting up.  She still needs help most of the time, but she can sit unassisted for short periods.  I keep her on the bed most of the time so that if she tips over, it will be a soft landing!




Since E was being such a big girl, I decided to put her in the shopping cart without her infant seat.  I was a little nervous but she did great two days in a row!  I think she enjoyed being able to see everything.


A few more cute pictures:




Hope you had a great week!  We have tried a couple of new foods, so stay tuned for a post about those.

2 comments:

  1. Kennedy has that same navy blue dress :) We don't have any teeth here yet but I know they must be coming soon. She is drooling and chewing on EVERYTHING! E is more precious every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Emery is sure being a big girl. Can't believe it! Giovanna's gums are swollen, I'm sure her teeth are to come soon too. She's starting to try to move a few steps on her walker.

    ReplyDelete