About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

37 Weeks


I'm going to try to keep it short tonight.  It's been a long weekend, and I am ready for bed!

If you haven't already read it, check out my post from yesterday about our trip to the doctor.  I forgot to mention that E weighed 20 lbs. 13 oz.

E isn't feeling 100% because of the meds she's on.  I feel bad for her, and I hate having to force them on her.


Here are a few pictures from earlier in the week.




This bow is part of E's Halloween costume.  Can you tell what she's going to be?


Last but not least, we hope Aunt Kelly had a GREAT birthday this week!


Have a great week, and stay tuned for cute Halloween pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment