About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

33 Weeks


What a difference a year makes!

September 30, 2010:


September 30, 2011:


We spent the weekend at the beach in Port Aransas, and Emery loved it!


Here's a video of her first experience in the ocean:


I wasn't sure how she'd feel about the sand, but she liked to play with it, and even ate a little bit!


Ready to go back out!




Although we were there for a wedding, the trip also coincided with my birthday, which was nice.  I started my day by sitting on the balcony, sipping hot chocolate, and taking in this view.


I didn't take many pictures earlier in the week because I was running around getting things ready for the trip, but here are a couple:

E enjoying yellow squash for the first time


Playing with her buddy Kayla


Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment