About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

32 Weeks

If you've read the blog long (or are friends with me on Facebook), you probably know that I take a lot of pictures of Emery.

She likes to have her picture taken (most of the time).  Sometimes she'll be doing something really cute, and as soon as I try to get a picture, she sits up and gives me a cheesy grin (see above picture).

Emery and I packed our bags and headed out for a Mommy-Daughter road trip to SM this week.  While we were there:

1.  E got some portraits taken by the lovely Laura Wootan of The Smile House.  Here are a couple of sneak preview shots.



2.  We went to a bridal shower for my long time friend, Becca.


It was great seeing Becca, and I can't wait to watch her marry the love of her life next weekend.


3.  We had a nice visit with Grandma and Grandpa D!



I'd tell you that E has been really fussy lately, but you probably won't believe me since she cheeses it up as soon as she sees the camera!


Someone needs her bangs trimmed!


Who, me?


I'm cute and I know it!


And I work it for the camera!


Have a great week!




1 comment: