About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

31 Weeks


E is obsessed with these signs. I try to keep her entertained with toys, but she makes it her mission every week to attack the sign.

The biggest happening in our house this week was E turning 7 months old!


I made her a special tutu just for the occasion, and I think she looked adorable (as always)!

E is now officially a side sleeper, and always rolls to her tummy when she wakes up.  This is how I find her in the morning and after naps:


She still LOVES bath time, and I think we'll move her to a big girl tub pretty soon.


Although tooth number 3 made its appearance this week, E was still in good spirits most of the time.


She even dressed up for Mexican Independance Day!


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment