About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

35 Weeks


This week was nice and relaxing! Emery and I had a girls week since Daddy was out of town for work.  We went shopping, made tutus, went to lunch with some friends, and had Miss Lori over for dinner.  

Lets discuss E's hair.  It is wild.  There is a lot of it.  It cannot be tamed, but I do my best.

This is what her hair looks like when she wakes up in the morning:


After I get it out of her face:


It's getting SO long in the back that I can now braid it, but I don't because it looks weird to only have your mullet braided.  Ok I did it once just to see if I could.  And I took a picture of it:

 

 In other shocking news, my tiny little baby turned 8 months old this week.  


It sneaks up on me every month, but at the last minute, I finished up her onesie, tutu, and matching bow.  I might be a little biased, but I thought it turned out really cute!


Our good friends, The S Family, have passed down many baby items to E, including this adorable ducky tub. We upgraded to this from the infant tub this week, and it was a hit.


Here is a video of E's first bath in the new tub.


After her bath in the big girl tub, we put her in her new big girl pajamas.


Who is this little girl impersonating my tiny baby?


E loves to be outside, and the weather lately has made it much more enjoyable.


The S Family also gave us a swing (and the toys in the last picture), so Daddy set it up this weekend.  I think it will get a lot of use.


I don't have any photographic evidence of my last tidbit because I was too excited to think about grabbing the camera.  I have been really trying to get Emery to self-feed, but until today, she has had ZERO interest.  BUT, today she fed herself 3 cheerios, 1 Lil Crunchy, and 4 yogurt melts.  Yay! 

Have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy, Gigi is 35 weeks old today. I thought I had look at E's 35 week post. Both babies are so different now, can't wait for both girls to get older to play, dress up, and to have tea parties.

    ReplyDelete