About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


While I wish we could have celebrated Father's Day with my dad, I was really excited to be celebrating Abraham's first official Father's Day!


Emery is a lucky little girl because she has a wonderful daddy, so we wanted to show him how much we appreciate every thing he does for us.  We (ok I) decorated the living room last night after Abraham went to bed and then woke him up with breakfast this morning.


We left him treats like beef jerky and candy.


And some special sodas!



 

I put together this frame for Abraham to put on his desk at work.  He hadn't seen the picture on the right before, and in the middle is a poem called "Walk With Me Daddy" with Emery's footprints behind it.


I spent the morning cooking so we could go celebrate with Grandpa K.  We were having burgers, so I made 7 layer dip, deviled eggs, baked beans and cupcakes.  There was sooo much food, but it pretty much all got eaten!



Delilah entertained us all by sending Grandpa K on a scavenger hunt to find his gift!


What a great day!  I hope all of you had a wonderful Father's Day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment