About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

17 Weeks


Emery smiles all the time.  I'm not sure why she's in such a good mood - she hasn't slept well at all this week.  I believe we are going through the 4 month wakeful period.  I really hope that's what's happening, at least, because that means it will end at some point.

Here's a look at what E did this week:

Played in the Jumperoo


We do this daily because E just loves it.  She still doesn't jump by herself, but she gets so tickled when we make it bounce up and down.  Down side to the Jumperoo - we had a poop issue the other day that Abraham compared to the grape stomping episode of I Love Lucy.  It was not a pretty sight.

Drooled


E does a lot of this.  It's kind of cute and kind of gross all at the same time.

Looked at her feet


She's obsessed with them.  I was trying so hard to get her to look at the camera, but she was too busy.

Tummy Time


She seems to hate it a little less than she used to which is nice.

Looked cute



Ok so she always does that!

Saturday night, Grandma and Grandpa K watched E so we could go to Abraham's 10 year high school reunion.


It was kind of a bust, but oh well.

I will leave you with one last picture.

Confession:  I sometimes mess with  E's hair and make her look funny.  

There, I said it.  So I was doing that the other night and snapped this picture.


I think she looks like Chris Farley in this picture which is both hilarious and disturbing!

Hope everyone has a great week ahead!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely adorable! I was going to say the first picture was my favorite, but now I can't pick just one! She is so cute looking at her feet, and the drool is just too funny. I love her messy hair too! Have a great week!

    Amanda
    http://talesfromamother.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete