Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Check In: Catch Up

It's harder to do things like this when I'm working, so I have to play catch up today since it's a holiday.

The past two weeks have been really hard as far as eating right/exercising because I'm at work all day and don't want to think about that stuff when I come home.  All I can do is hope that things get better once school is out (only 4 more days)!

So here are my stats for the last two weeks.

Week 9 Stats (14 weeks PP)
Weight GAINED:  +1.7 lbs.
Total Lost:  33.4 lbs.
Remaining Weight:  9.6 lbs.

(I was clearly not happy with the scale last week, but at least my remaining weight was still under 10 lbs).

Week 10 Stats (15 weeks PP)
Weight Lost:  -2.6 lbs.
Total Lost:  36.0 lbs.
Remaining Weight:  7.0 lbs.

In the last 10 weeks, I've lost 8.5 lbs, so I'm a little more than half way there...

No comments:

Post a Comment