About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

14 Weeks


The biggest event this week was that Mommy went back to work.  It was an adjustment, but we are very lucky to have Grandma D here watching E while I'm gone.

I was much busier during the week than I have been in awhile, so I didn't take any pictures until Friday.  It's okay though because I caught up quickly!

We had a great weekend, and E was such a good girl even though we toted her all around town.  She even went to the church nursery for the first time today and did great!

Lately she's loved chewing on her hands.


We took a trip to Babies R Us today to try out some jumperoos, and she loved it!


Here are some other cute pictures from this week(end):








2 more weeks of school and then I get to spend my days with this little cutie again!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment