About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Monday Check In : Week 6 (Wednesday Edition)

I didn't post Monday because I didn't like the numbers on the scale!  It's my blog and I can do that.

The numbers have come down slightly since then, but I'll be honest and use Monday's numbers since that's the point.  I was better about exercising last week.  I walked a total of 4 times last week, and during 2 of those walks, I sprinted short stretches throughout the walk.

Apparently that didn't do the trick, though, and I think I need to take a better look at my eating.  I've been trying to watch what I eat, but that doesn't always happen.

Week 6 Stats (11 weeks PP)
Weight GAINED:  +1.3 lbs.
Total Lost:  31 lbs.
Remaining Weight:  12 lbs.


Boo for weight gain.  I was really looking forward to having less than 10 pounds remaining, but I guess that will have to be another day.  Good luck to all my other new mommy friends who are in the same boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment