About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

16 and 17 Weeks

Looks like I'm a bit behind again!  Here are the highlights from the last two weeks. 

16 Weeks Old!


We got a new-to-us jumper.  Hazel is a little small for it, but she looks really cute!


We had a fun (and very hot) morning at the park with friends.  I managed to only take a picture of Hazel!


I can't get enough of this cute girl!


And put the two of them together - oh my cuteness!


We got professional portraits done of Emery several times throughout her first year, so we are trying to keep up with that for Hazel too.  These are a few of her 3 Month(ish) portraits. 







Daddy turned 31!  Abraham and I met when we were 21, and now here we are almost a decade later with a nice little life and two gorgeous children!


17 Weeks Old!


Getting so big :)


We set up Hazel's high chair, and she seems to enjoy sitting in it.  We're not going to start solids yet, but it's nice to have her with us for meals.


Sweet sister snuggles


Emery started PK3 this week.  I thought I'd try and get a Pinterest-worthy photo.  As you can tell, Emery was not on board with my idea!


She really was happy though, and she loves school!


Hazel and I have enjoyed our one-on-one time while big sister is in school.


But it's good to be reunited again after school!


We are enjoying a visit from Grandma and Grandpa this weekend.


Have a great Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment