Sunday, March 13, 2011

1 Month (4 weeks)

Thanks to February being 28 days, Emery is both 1 month and 4 weeks old today!!!


(I had fun using iron-on transfer paper to make this 1 month onesie!)

Her 4th week was pretty tame.  She was a little less fussy, so I hope that keeps up!

This week E really started liking her Little Lamb Swing.


She has used it since the day we brought her home, but until now, she wasn't really sold on it.  I've started putting her in the swing for naps, and she sleeps like a champ.  Nighttime sleeping is a different story, but hey, small steps!

Abraham decided that I needed to learn how to bathe her, so I gave it a shot, and I think I did a pretty good job.


And I think E was a satisfied customer!


On Thursday, I decided to venture out to Target with her to pick up a baby shower gift.  I got her all ready to go, and she looked so cute I just had to snap some pictures.


Just as soon as I grabbed my keys and purse to walk out the door, E projectile vomited all over herself.  It then ran down through the bottom of the carseat, to the couch below, between the couch cushions, and down to the carpet.  Nice.  Needless to say, it took us a little longer to get to Target.

We ended week 4 with a visit from Grandma and Grandpa D.  They watched E for us while we went to a baby shower and church.  We missed our girl, but it was nice to get out a bit.  We all went out to dinner Saturday night.  This was the second time we've taken E to a restaurant, and both times have been a success!

Emery, you amaze us each day.  Thank you for putting up with us as we figure this parenting thing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment