About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

5 Weeks

Emery's fifth week started out rough (a lot of fussiness caused by a formula switch), but got much better as it went on.


E had a visit to the pediatrician on Tuesday to get her second Hepatitis B shot.  She did not enjoy it!  She weighed 9 lbs. 3 oz. and was 21 inches long, so she is continuing to grow well.

That day was also the first day of the "Blue Bucket Sale" at Abraham's store, so we sent him a picture to help him with his sales!


I had my postpartum appointment on Thursday, and I was worried about going alone with E, but she was great.  I was given the all clear from the doctor, so now I have to get it in gear and lose the rest of this baby weight!

We also took a few miscellaneous trips around town, but we also did a lot of lounging around the house.




We had a great weekend with a visit from Miss Lori, dinner with the Schuster's, and a trip to see Grandma and Grandpa K.  And the best news of all is that every night this week, E has only taken one feeding at night. This has made for a very happy momma, so overall. I give week 5 a thumbs up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment