About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

49 Weeks


I really made an effort this week to take pictures with my actual camera, and I think I did pretty well!


In case you missed the big news, Emery is officially a crawler!


Our days now consist mostly of crawl, crawl, crawl, pull up, jump up and down, fall down, cry, rinse, and repeat.


Emery has been fighting naps for awhile.  On Monday, I put her down for a nap, but she never went to sleep. I took her out of her crib, put her in the Jumperoo, and this happened.


She wasn't tired though...

Here are a few more pictures from this week:






Make sure you check out our cute pictures from the park if you missed them!

Unfortunately my grandfather passed away yesterday, so Emery and I will be taking a road trip to be at the funeral.  Meanwhile, Abraham is flying to Tennessee for work.  Please keep our safe travel in your thoughts and prayers.

Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment