About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Friday, January 13, 2012

11 Months


I'm choosing not to acknowledge that 11 is only 1 less than 12.  It just can't be possible.



Although sometimes she can pass for a sullen teenager!


No doctor's appointment this month, so here are my at-home measurements:

Height: 30 inches
Weight: 22 pounds


Eating is about the same as last month: 3 8 oz. bottles, 3 solid meals.  I'm really trying to move away from baby food and more toward table food.  It's just hard because it's so easy to feed her a jar of baby food!

She loves chunks of bananas, pears, or strawberries, and I recently discovered she'll gobble up blueberries!  She LOVES grilled cheese sandwiches, and today I made her some whole wheat banana pancakes that she also enjoyed.  


Nighttime sleep is still good, but naps have been horrible lately.  I'm hoping they will get back to normal soon!

Here are a few action shots from today.





I wish I could say that it just looks like she's picking her nose in that picture, but she actually stuck her finger in her nose, pulled out a booger, and ate it.  Let's hope that was just a fluke!


Happy 11 Month Birthday, Emery Anne!  Let's make this next month go really slow, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment