Friday, June 20, 2014

7 weeks

Hazel is 7 weeks old today!  


Emery loves the pool, so we went last Saturday since Daddy was off.  It is definitely a two person job right now!


Hazel didn't get in the water, but she looked cute in her bathing suit!



She hung out with Daddy since he's not big on swimming. 


Sunday we went to church and got there early!  After church and naps, we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house to celebrate Father's Day. 



One of my favorite things about having babies with lots of hair is playing with it and making funny hairstyles!


Love this cute girl!




Bath time is starting to get a bit better.  She still doesn't love it, but she doesn't scream bloody murder the whole time!


Daytime sleep is still a struggle.  In moments like this, I have to snap a picture and run to get something done before those eyes pop open again! 


As always, I have to share some cute sister photos.  This one didn't turn out great, but I still love it because you can tell how much Emery adores her sister. 


They are the cutest, and I could take a million pictures of them.





We got to visit the splash pad this week with some friends, and Emery had a blast!  We will surely be back soon. 



I'm proud of myself for posting on time this week!  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment