About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Monday, June 16, 2014

6 weeks

So I guess I need to just come to terms with the fact that with two kids, these posts will be late!
Hazel was 6 weeks old last Friday!


I know I post a ton of similar pictures of the two girls together, but I can't get enough of these sweet moments!



Hazel is growing, but she's still such a cute, petite little thing.


I'm sure it was a total fluke, but she rolled over last week at just 5 weeks 2 days old!


Grandma Jean came to visit, and I got to get out of the house for a wonderful massage!


We had to get out of the house one morning while our new playroom carpet was being installed, so we headed to the park and then to the mall.  The only problem was the mall wasn't open yet.  Oh well, we ate breakfast, walked with the mall walkers, and posed for pictures by the fountain.



Hope you and yours had a great Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment