About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

50 Weeks


What a week!  I mentioned last week that Emery and I were going on a roadtrip for my Grandfather's funeral.  We drove about 1400 miles I think - a total of 26 hours there and back!  Emery was surprisingly good in the car.

We stopped occasionally to let her stretch.  This was taken at a rest stop that had a great playground.


The circumstances were not ideal, but it was nice to see my family since we didn't make it up there for Christmas this year.  

The ABSOLUTE highlight of the week was getting to see my Grandma and having Emery meet her for the first time.  I will treasure this next picture forever, and I hope as Emery gets older, she will too!


The funeral was lovely, and lots of family and friends were in attendance.



Emery was having a hard time because she wants to crawl around and be moving constantly, but one of the ladies from the funeral home walked her up and down the hall at the church so that I could enjoy the service.


Here are a few more pictures from Grandma's house.





And as always, some randoms from this week:

 Emery always wants to play on the gate to the kitchen.  This would be fine if she didn't constantly fall and bump her head.  So we have to create a barricade to keep her from going there constantly!


Tiny kitchen, giant baby!


Bedtime bottle...only 2 weeks until that's supposed to go!


Gotta love that smile!


I'm hoping this week will be a little calmer than the last!  
Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment