About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

51 Weeks


If you're wondering why there's a plastic bag in this picture, it's a diversion.  You'll see something in every weekly picture that I've given her to keep her from going after the sign.  It doesn't work very well, but it slows her down a bit.  Have I mentioned how excited I am to have only one of these pictures left to take?

I am NOT excited that it will mean my baby turns one...


She's getting to be such a big girl.  
"Can I help with the groceries, Mommy?"

It was such a blah week, mostly because of the yucky weather.  At least I had a good excuse to wear my rain boots!


We decided to start bathing Emery in the actual bathtub this week, and she seems to like it.


She also had another big right of passage: Chick-Fil-A!  She's been there plenty of times, but we actually let her eat it this time.  


She doesn't look very excited, but she liked the nugget we gave her.

I was really bad about taking pictures this week, but here are a couple of cute ones.



 Is anyone else super excited for Valentine's Day?  I've always loved it - who can resist pink and red plus hearts???

I love it even more since having my little Valentine's Day Eve baby!


I ordered this cute Valentine's chair backer for her from PBK, and I'm in love with it!


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment