About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

First Birthday Party

I took a nice little blogging break!  It was mostly because it took me forever to comb through photos of Emery's party.  There were so many cute ones, and I had a hard time choosing.  Thanks to Miss Lori for taking pictures so I could enjoy the party!


The party started with eating/mingling/playing.


All the kids played so well together, and it was fun to watch!

 
They all came running crawling when I pulled out the puffs!



Next, we opened gifts.  Emery was one lucky little girl!


As usual, tissue paper was a big hit!



And she thought this musical card was the best thing ever!


Last, but not least, it was time to eat cake!




She thought the icing was pretty tasty, but wasn't too interested in the cake itself.


Overall, it was a great day to celebrate Emery's first year with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment