About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


Yesterday was Emery's 2nd Valentine's Day!  It was also Day 2 of Birthday Week!


For breakfast, I made her egg-in-a-heart and yogurt with rasberry puree.  Yum!


She got all fancy in her dress from Grandma and Grandpa K and posed for a few pictures.


And then she got shots.  Ok so maybe Valentine's Day was a bad choice for her appointment!


It didn't slow her down much, though. She helped me pick out some Valentine's goodies for Daddy and stuff for her party this weekend.


Valentine's Day/Birthday Week Day 2 calls for some goodies, of course!


Emery seemed pleased with her haul.


After Emery went to bed, Abraham and I enjoyed Pei Wei takeout, champagne, and assorted goodies while watching TV.  I'd take that over dinner out with the crazies any day!

I hope you had as great of a V-Day as we did!








No comments:

Post a Comment