About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm still alive!

So I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus...like a 2 1/2 month hiatus.  

I really love having the blog to look back at, so I WANT to blog, but at the end of the day, it just hasn't been a priority lately.  SO...

I'm going to try to start blogging more regularly again.  

First, I need to do some catching up!  Here are some pictures from the last half of April.


Emery "helping" me unpack from our trip to San Antonio (which I still need to blog about)


Cousin Giovanna's 1st birthday party



I finished my first sewing project.


The weather was great, so we spent a lot of time outside.


  





We did some mess-free finger painting (thanks, Pinterest)!



And 2 random shots to end this post!




Have a great 4th of July week!

No comments:

Post a Comment