About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bluebonnets

So I mentioned in my Easter post that we had taken some Bluebonnet pictures.  Here are some of the cute ones. 


It wasn't a good time of day for taking pictures outside, but we had a busy weekend, not to mention working around 2 naps a day!


We took about a million pictures, but Emery wasn't very excited about sitting in the flowers, so most were outtakes.  See example of failed family photo below.


 We got a few half smiles by bribing her with Cheerios!


All in all, it was a nice little outing!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I come from Kelly`s Kroner Blog!!

    Let me tell you, you have a cute little pie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, saw your post on Kelly's Korner. Your little girl is precious :)
    I live right outside of Pearland as well. I teach 5th grade math and have a 15 month old little girl too. Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete