About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

27 Weeks

(Since 20 weeks, E has been fascinated with the sign, so taking these pictures has been difficult.  Today it was impossible, so I had to change the sign placement!)

I was very busy this week getting the house ready to put on the market, so I didn't take a lot of pictures.

I did get some cute ones of E with her buddy Kayla.



I also took some of E rolling around on her mat.  


She looked like a contortionist with some of the moves she was doing this week!


I did take lots of pictures today since it was Abraham's 28th birthday!








Happy Birthday to our favorite husband and daddy!  Hope you all had a great week, happy back to school to all my teacher friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment