About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

10 Months


Little Miss E is 10 months old today!


No doctor's appointment this month, so here are my approximate at-home measurements.

Height:  29 1/2 inches
Weight: 21+ pounds



E takes 3 bottles a day (6-8 oz. per bottle) and eats 3 solids meals.  We are gradually introducing more table foods, and she seems to like most things we give her.


I am happy to say that sleep has gotten MUCH better since the 9 Month post.  We took the doctor's advice and let her cry it out.  It was not fun AT ALL, but it worked!  She is still taking 2 naps a day, anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours per nap.


E is making progress on her milestones.  She can now army crawl, and she stands well while holding on to something.  We are working on cruising now!


I can't believe I only have 2 months until she turns 1.  Can we slow this down, please?

I will leave you with one last picture I took on my iPhone.


Happy 10 Month Birthday, Sweet Girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment