About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

What a wonderful first Christmas Eve with Miss Emery!



My family has wonderful Christmas traditions, so when we can't spend Christmas with them, I like to share our traditions with Abraham's family.  So this afternoon we headed out to a candlelight service at church.  They had 4 services that were overflowing.  All the candlelight was gorgeous.


After church we had everyone over for chili and tamales (yum)!

It's been awhile since all the K siblings have posed for a picture together.


Our little family of three!


E with Cousin G.  It's not easy to get 2 babies to pose!


As Abraham and I form our own little family, we are coming up with our own traditions.  A couple of years ago, we started exchanging pajamas on Christmas Eve.  For some reason, we always say they are from Rudolph, but I can't remember why!  I was excited to start the tradition this year with E.


Once E had a bath and changed into her new pajamas, we started a new tradition of reading The Night Before Christmas (Thanks for the book, Grandma D).


I'd definitely call it a success!  Now Santa needs to get stocking ready...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Eve, and from our family to yours, have a very Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment