About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

45 Weeks


BEST. WEEK. EVER.  


I've been thinking about E's first Christmas since before she was born, so of course that was the highlight of the week.  No time to go through Christmas pictures tonight, so that will have to be it's own post. 

Earlier in the week, I had some of my friends over for a little Christmas get-together, and Hayden's mommy brought him along.  


The babies look so much older than they did the last time they got together!


Other than that, the week was filled with last minute Christmas preparations and our Christmas Eve celebration.  

Here are a few more pictures I took throughout the week.






Hope your Christmas was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment